금요일, 12월 02, 2005

CONTEST!! FIND THE CHICKEN TRUCK!

Okay here’s a contest for all my loyal local readers (You know who you are, Brian!). Somewhere in town, there is a truck set up selling delicious barbequed whole chickens (look here to see what I’m talking about) stuffed with sticky rice and ginseng for about 6-7,000 won each. I’ve seen it twice, once near Expo Park and once across from Annam Plaza, but that was nearly a year ago.


Tell me where their usual spot is these days and you’ll win a set of VIP coupons for 30-50% discounts on lift passes, rentals, sauna, swimming, and food at Yongpyong Resort.


Let the Sokcho Chicken Hunt begin!

1 Comments:

At 12:06 오후 GMT+9, Blogger skindleshanks said...

Hmmm, no takers yet . . .

Perhaps the truck has gone out of business. in that case, start up a chicken truck next to my apartment and you can take the prize, as well as getting my regular business.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home