금요일, 8월 04, 2006

Found on the web:

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

The wierd thing is that I actually scanned the paragraph before I realized that every word was misspelled.

2 Comments:

At 8:19 오전 GMT+9, Blogger kwandongbrian said...

Interesting. I understood every word immediately except for 'paomnnehal' - I at first thought it was a proper name for a specific power or something.

Not all the words are mispelled - the two and three letters are all correct!

More seriously, I found your right margin was somewhere behind your 'about' box and flickr link. I copied and pasted the post into wordpad to read the ends of the lines.

 
At 10:17 오후 GMT+9, Blogger kwandongbrian said...

Off topic:
Do you and your eldest feel like hanging out at Hae-su Pia's 'Yu-a' pool? It a nice place with plenty of awnings providing shade. Your wife and newborn are welcome, too, of course, but I don't think they would be as comfortable. I have tickets.

Email me, if you are interested.
brianetcetera (at) hotmail

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home