금요일, 1월 13, 2006

Canada Election

I won't be voting in this election either, but it seems that we're headed towards another minority government. Perhaps that's a good thing.

I'd recommend all you undecideds think about voting strategically for the Green Party. They aren't all pot-smoking zombies (that would be the Marijuana Party): basically, they want Canada to take steps to take care of the land that we've been given in a sustainable, practical way. I would think that this should be something on the Christian Right's agenda, too. Careful stewardship of public resources is a conservative idea, is it not? At one time I thought it was.

I don't agree with everything they say, but I'm not ready to swallow any of the platforms whole.

They won't likely win any seats, but I think they at the very least deserve funding as an official party to make their point of view known.

Not a bad way to spend your vote, IMO.

Or, you could just vote for Nobody.


0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home