수요일, 12월 13, 2006

Christmas Story Poster Contest













Well after the success of my Chuseok Poster Contest, I brought out another contest for my Grade 6 students at Sokcho Elementary School. The assignment was to create a poster depicting some story about Christmas. The point was that wanted them to tell something through their poster beyond, "Merry Christmas." Response was good, and here I present the top 12 posters. I think that although the number of posters I received this time was smaller, the quality was generally higher.

I will be awarding prizes to the top three posters (they will all receive the same prize), so please put your top three choices in the comments section. Thanks in advance for your help.

2 Comments:

At 6:44 오후 GMT+9, Anonymous 익명 said...

how many students do you have? Want to do some overseas letter writing between our students?

 
At 6:31 오전 GMT+9, Anonymous 익명 said...

What? No mention of Dokdo?

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home