This may be a fairly long hiatus from posting. My hard dive melted--fortunately just after I backed up all the priceless baby pictures! I'm in the process of getting everything set up again. That combined with having to make tests and report cards and reports that I lost, mark the tests, and turn in the results just before we move . . . it will be a while till I have time to blog again. See you then . . .
Come on in. Sit down. Have some stuffed squid--it's really delicious! Life in Sokcho, South Korea
목요일, 7월 06, 2006
- 이름: skindleshanks
- 위치: Sokcho, Gangwon, South Korea
I'm Canadian, married with a son and a daughter, living and working in Sokcho on the northeast coast of South Korea.
- Glad this didn't happen at our wedding . . .
- Christmas Season is Here!
- I was browsing Wikipedia recently and happened to ...
- Death to Mosquitoes
- Something to go to sleep by . . .
- If I wanted your opinion, I' I'd give it to you.
- Very Cool "Airplane" with only one wing
- Christmas in Sokcho
- Busan - USSURI
- Dongrae Pajeon
- Goat Soup íì¼ìí - Gangneung
- Squid Sausage - Daepo Harbour
- Greenwich Sandwiches
Recipes and Food Blogs
- Root Beer
- Kong Kal BBang - Liar's Bread
- Persimmon Vinegar
- Steamed Sweet Potato Bread
- Potato Straw Cake
- Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie with Apple Jelly Cubes
- Roll Kuchen
- Current Posts
- Google News
- the Marmot
- Hanjangui Karuchim
- Gangwon Notes
- Korean Weblog Central
- Ulleungdo Album
- More Ulleungdo
- Sancheon Hunjang
- Wild Korea - Gyungpo Beach, Gangneung
- View From the Road
- The Derksens
- Nancy Duck Hildebrand
- Matt Brouwer(Musician Extrordanaire)
Links-Korean Imported Food Sites